From Filling Date
The Examination of NDA (National Defense Academy ) and ND (Naval Defense) is conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission)The Examination conduct Twice in the year.Candidates want to fill the online form.
- NDA (I) 2017 will be organized on 18 January 2017 candidates can fill the form till 10th February 2017 and
- the NDA (II) application form will be issued on 7th June 2017 until the end of 30th June
The candidate can fill the form offline and online. But now it’s only in online.
The Examination conduct Twice in the year, the examination date for NDA (I) 2017 will be organized on 18 January 2017 and NDA (II) 2017 will be organized on 7th June 2017.
Application Fees For NDA
- The general and OBC candidate’s application fees for RS/100.
- ST/SC Candidates wards of JSCs/ORs/NCOs exempted from the exam fees.
- The application fees payment on via cash payment in any branch like Axis bank and net banking, master/debit card/visa.
Appling for NDA Examination
- The Candidates who were applying for Army Wing of National Defence Academy admission should be the 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- The candidates who were applying for Indian Air Forces and Indian Navy Wing of National Defence Academy s admission must have 12th Class pass with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
- Who are appearing for 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for NDA examination.
NDA located on
NDA is a (National Defense Academy) it is the Premier Joint Training Institution and Center for Indian Army Force (Indian Army, Indian Air, and Indian Navy). The NDA is located at Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra, Pincode – 411023.
NDA Khadakwasla Post Office Address: – NDA khadakwasla post office, Pune City Taluka, Pune District, Maharashtra, Pincode – 411023.
Easiest 29 Step to Fill NDA Form
How to fill the NDA Form
Step 1:- go to the www. upsconline.nic.in website
Step 2: – click on online application for various examination of UPSC.
Step 3: – then chose the examination to apply for.part – I registration or part – II registration.
Step 4: – read and understood all the important instruction and detail instruction.
Step 5: – after your reading click on the yes button.
Step 6 : – its open the Application form for National defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination, and then you want to fill all the instruction.
Step 7: – fill the details like.
- Name: – Sandeep Mahesh Agarwal
- Gender: – Male
- Date of birth:- 9/12/1995
- Father Name: – Mahesh Agarwal
- Mother name: – Mansi Agarwal
- Nationality: – India
- Martial status: – Married
- Community: – General
- Choose your education qualification: – XYZ
Line 1:- sector 23, Awing
Line 2:- Anand Nagar
Line 3:- Virar West
District/City :- Thane
- Pincode:- 410202
- Mobile No :- 12874989689
- E-mail Id :- [email protected]
- Confirm E-mail Id :- [email protected]
- Alternative E-mail Id :- [email protected]
Step 8 :- After that click on continue button
Step 9:- choose the preferences, use the number 1,2,3 and 4 to give the preferences
Step 10:- Choose the category.
Step 11:- click on continue button.
Step 12 :- verified your application details.
Step 13:- if you want to update /change any information you written wrong just click on update button to do right.
Step 14:- enter the captcha code.
Step 15:- then click on I agree on button.
Step 16 :- after you agree, No change will be permissible in Part – I Registration of your application.
Step 17:- click on ok button.
Step 18:- after wrote down your registration ID.you have completed your Part – I Registration
Step 19:- click on Part – II Registration
Step 20:-Enter your registration ID, and your date of Birth.
Step 21:- click on submit button.
Step 22:- choose your examination center.
Step 23:- press on submit button.
Step 24:- Upload your scanned photo, and upload your scanned signature
Step 25:- click on upload image button.
Step 26:- conform upload image.
Step 27:- click on continue button.
Step 28:- read the declaration .and click on I agree on the button.
Step 29:- If you want to print out your filled application form. Click on the print application.