- What is NDA
NDA is a (National Defense Academy) it is the Premier Joint Training Institution and center for Indian Army Force (Indian Army, Indian Air and Indian Navy). The NDA is located at Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra.
The Examination of NDA(National Defense Academy ) and ND (Naval Defense) is conduct by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission)The Examination conduct Twice in year NDA (I) 2017 will be organized on 18 January, 2017 and NDA (II) 2017 will be organized on 7th June, 2017.
A candidate must be either be a:-
- A citizen of India or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01 January , 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (IV) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Age Limit
Only unmarried Male candidates not born before 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st Jan 2002 are eligible
Sex: – Only unmarried male candidates are eligible
- Educational Qualification
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :-
- The Candidates applying for Army Wing of National Defence Academy admission should be 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Indian Air Forces and Indian Navy Wing of National Defence Academy :-
- The candidates applying for Indian Air Forces and Indian Navy Wing of National Defence Academy s admission must have 12th Class pass with physics and Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
Candidates Appearing for 12th :-
- Candidates who are appearing 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for examination.