The NDA ( National Defense Academy )for Indian Army Force is only in June. The NDA campus is located About 17 km south – west of Pune city north – west of Khadakwasla Lake. Application to the NDA in the written Examination are selected by the UPSC ( ), and SSB took the extensive interview like psychological testing, medical tests, social skill.
The NDA located
NDA is a (National Defense Academy) it is the Premier Joint Training Institution and Center for Indian Army Force (Indian Army, Indian Air, and Indian Navy). The NDA is located at Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra, Pincode – 411023.
NDA Khadakwasla Post Office Address: – NDA khadakwasla post office, Pune City Taluka, Pune District, Maharashtra, Pincode – 411023.
What is the age limit in NDA Pune
Age will require 18 years and a half years old. The candidates are 19 years old then the cadets give he NDA examination conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ). Earlier the limit was 19 years.The defence ministry of India approved the Proposal of the Indian Armed force to allowing those who are are 19 years old.
Physical condition for NDA examination in Pune
The candidate fulfills all the physical condition of eyes, height, and weight, etc.
The candidate must be physically fit and mentally fine.
Eligibility Criteria For NDA Pune
The Candidates can apply on the online form for NDA examination. You can fill the form on UPSC official site of NDA examination.
The eligibility criteria are divided into five parts like:-
- Age requirement
- Educational Qualification
- Marital Status
- and Physical Standard.
NDA Examination date for Pune
The Examination conduct Twice in the year, the examination date for NDA (I) 2017 will be organized on 18 January 2017 and NDA (II) 2017 will be organized on 7th June 2017.
First The candidate wants to apply online form for NDA examination. There are two modes of question paper English and Hindi. Admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the NDA FOR the 139th Course, and for the 101 Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd Jan 2018.
All these recruitment for NDA Examination
- The Candidates who were applying for Army Wing of National Defence Academy admission should be the 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- The candidates who were applying for Indian Air Forces and Indian Navy Wing of National Defence Academy s admission must have 12th Class pass with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
- Who are appearing for 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for NDA examination.
A candidate must either be a :-
- A citizen of India or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01 January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (IV) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
The NDA Examination for form dates Recruitment
The Examination of NDA (National Defense Academy ) and ND (Naval Defense) is conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission)The Examination conduct twice in the year.NDA (I) 2017 will be organized on 18 January 2017 candidates can fill the form till 10th February 2017 and The NDA (II) application form will be issued on 7th June 2017 until the end of 30th June 2017.